Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adaptive bias circuitry used in OTA for improving Slew rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_babayan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

does anybody know anything about adaptive bias circuitry used in OTA for improving Slew rate ? If so, wouldyou plz leave me great books or papers or introduce them?? Thank you.

Re: Adaptive Biasing

s_babayan said:
Dear friends,

does anybody know anything about adaptive bias circuitry used in OTA for improving Slew rate ? If so, wouldyou plz leave me great books or papers or introduce them?? Thank you.
You have something in Maloberti book.

s_babayan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Adaptive Biasing

There is a ckt mentioned in a paper which detects the input signal rise and fall and changes the current to the load... try searching for High Slew Rate Opamp in IEEE Xplore

s_babayan

hi, maybe this paper can help you.

Low-voltage power-efficient adaptive biasing for CMOS amplifiers and buffers

s_babayan

Thanx, about the paper you had leave me the address, the file had been removed, would you plz if you access IEEE, leave that paper for me? thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back