Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adaptive Antennas against Multipath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriane

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

The use of an adaptive antenna with beamforming digital in the navigation receiver can be a prospective solution to the problem of multipath.
I would like to know if someone has some algorithms about adaptive beamforming, direction of arrival or multipath estimation using antenna arrays.

Thanks
Adriane

I have a lot of document related. Now I give you something I think it is very useful.
Please enjoy it.

Hi Harmony and nj_jack,

I already have these files.

I would like to know how can I get simulate these algorithms.

Thanks,

Adriane

I have read the two papers. it's really very difficult to simulate, but I would spend my time making a simulation experiment. If I have good test result, I would like to tell you.

Hello people, I am interested in paper / sw tools about the evaluation of the user position error due to multipath effect.. considering also the adaptative antennas of course.

Can you help me?

Best regards,

Lupin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back