Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Absorber material model specifications for antenna simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

man_arief

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need an absorber material model specifications (eg dielectric constant, conductivity) for my antenna's simulation. Does anybody know specs for absorber material?

Thx Before.Regards,

Re: Absorber material

There are different types of absorber material acjh having their own characteristic, ie ferrite loaded and carbon loaded, so it is not possible to give a simple answer.

Google for microwave absorber and look at the data sheets for what each of the manufacturers has on offer, the information you seek is bound to be there.

Peter

I want to design a microwave absorber using bioceramic

What the criteria and specification needed before we want to design a microwave absorber?

Who know about the types of bioceramic?

Absorber material

can anybody help me in modeling eccosorb an-73 in hfss

Hey
I am simulating an absorber loaded cavity backed spiral antenna in HFSS. Please suggest an absorber material which is present in HFSS library. I didnt find Carbon in its library, is graphite an absorber that can be used here?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:27 ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 ----------

Hey
How can we simulate a honeycomb structure in HFSS? I am simulating a cavity backed spiral antenna and I want honeycomb absorber (graphite) in the cavity. How do I make the honeycomb structure?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.