Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about the siliconchip Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex0

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
lots of people know the siliconchip mag and its nice projects and we can see

how to make them by pictures but i dont know what the advantage of these

projects without the source code or Hex files i think if they just give the code that

will be grate. i just want to ask what do you think about that or maybe there is a

way to get the source code
thankx

hi
hex files are available on thier website in the downloads area

regards
ikifar

hex0 said:
hi
lots of people know the siliconchip mag and its nice projects and we can see

how to make them by pictures but i dont know what the advantage of these

projects without the source code or Hex files i think if they just give the code that

will be grate. i just want to ask what do you think about that or maybe there is a

way to get the source code
thankx
As already indicated, software is made available for free. Now i would ask one question- if we take project and everything goes well, we are Happy? what for -- perhaps we learn production techniques. but when will we learn design of hardware, PCB design and software writing?

What I want to emphasize is, it is OK to make one or 2 projects just for experience. Thereafter one has to do his effort to become really efficient and make atleat one project. Thereafter projects will turnout in que originated by that person.
Let the youth try out and you would enjoy with pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back