Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about pss and pac simulation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonbef

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pac simulation

there is no any problem in pss and pac simulation of schematic, but in postsimulation, it prompt error of insufficient memory and interrupt. why?

need your help! thank a lot!

inurl:viewtopic simulation

May be you can try to use swapfile options in PSS options forms.

pss simulation

I am also just told by my friend and I don't know if it will succeed or not. If you get successful run could you please post here to share your experience to all of us? Thanks!

inurl:2004/11

There is no way because spectre does for every transient point of the pss period a AC analysis. So the the analysis have to wait fore the pss to finish and to store all component internal transient operating points for each time step. That is the memory killer. You can only try to minimize the number of points or components!!!

simulation with pac

now i find: in pss and pac simulation, if the frequency option (that is, keep blank) not included in input stimulus, the above case don't appear.

good luck!

pac simulation

wonbef said:
now i find: in pss and pac simulation, if the frequency option (that is, keep blank) not included in input stimulus, the above case don't appear.

good luck!

Where is the "frequency option"? could you describe in more detail?

Check this attachment and you will find the reason!!1

wonbef said:
there is no any problem in pss and pac simulation of schematic, but in postsimulation, it prompt error of insufficient memory and interrupt. why?

need your help! thank a lot!

Hi, I want to know whether the PAC simulation awaves looks like AC simulation freq-gain and phase-freq?
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back