Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About MBF200 fingerprint sensor & MB8108 - MBF200 module

Status
Not open for further replies.

quangdien

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mbf200 โมดูล

Hi every one !
I'm a new commer. I'm doing a project on fingerprint system, and I used the MBF200 sensor. Now, I used the MB8108 - MBF200 module from Trilobyte Tech in Singapore ( www.trilobytetech.com ). This module has a MBF200 finger print sensor on it, and it can transmit data to other MCU / PC via UART or I2C. I want to use this module to capture the fingerprint image and send it to my computer via RS232 ( COMport ). Then I write a program for Enhancing image, extracting minutiaeand comparing ( use Visual C++ language ). But now, I have some problems :
1. I can't get a fingerprint Image form the module. It always said that : invalid Image !!!
2. If the module can send the fingerprint Image, how can I read it from the buffer, save it in a picture file (*.bmp ) and show it on the computer screen ? ( I use MSComm 6.0 for control COMPort )
Please help me !
Thank you.
Email to me : quangdien12jan@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back