Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about main project on UWB OFDM (FPGA VHDL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodquilon

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody provide me reliable links about FPGA VHDL implementation of OFDM transceiver ?

Both baseband(FPGA) and RF-end (Non-FPGA)implementation desired.

Main blocks for implementation are FFT/IFFT,scrambler/de-scrambler,mapper/de-mapper,cyclic-prefix add/remove,coder/decoder,bit interleaver/de-interleaver, etc.

I am planning to implement this multiplexing technique for UWB MB-OFDM communication.
So, I have to design UWB Antenna,Low Noise Amplifier, PLL frequency multiplier, etc. on non-FPGA RF end.

MB OFDM- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
UWB- Ultra Wide Band

I don't know how far you are in your project, and how is it the link between the analog & the digital. But from a UWB project, I have made before, there is many hours to be able to make a properly state machine to detect the pulse position, to manage the clock frequency....

And then, you have to implement many functions before, to implement special coding to increase the BER....

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.