Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] about LCD driver and controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiangwp

As the display development, the LCD driver and controller are need larger.

But i am a novice for them.

someone can post some book or paper about them?

I think what you need the most is the datasheet/application notes from the manufacturer. Can't recall any book written to explain LCD driver.

When you buy LCD,the LCD manufacturer may give you the datasheet/application notes and examples at the same time.

What kind of LCD do you need? there's many many many LCD modules with built-in Controller, you needn't use the complex LCD driver chips

mike

------------------------------------------
www.ezpcb.com

Hi there,

Hope you guys are not mad for me interrupting. Would like to ask about the LCD driver. Do you guys mind to briefly give me some guide regarding the need of the LCD driver? Is is something close to manipulating the commands that will be sent from the microcontroller as the microcontroller only sends the command with the proper delay but a driver is required to "arrange" the commands with reference to the delay given by the microcontroller?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back