Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about fully differential opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
for a fully differential opamp, how to simulate its PSRR, CMRR, ac noise, CMIR, output swing, etc, in ellen's book, i can find the simulation methods for single-ended opamp (for the above parameters), but what for fully differential opamp?

besides, for ac noise simulation of fully differential opmap, there are two input ports which include ac signal (Vin+: ac=1V, Vin-: ac=-1V in my case), so, is the ac noise measured in Vout+ node or Vout- node or for both Vout+ and Vout- node? in another word, the ac noise for fully differential opamp is two times as the same single-ended opamp, am i right? if not, please correct me.

finally, how to measure the CM gain of fully differential opamp? as we know, CMRR=Av,DM/Av,CM, so i want to get the CM gain for my fully differential opamp. and how to measure the CM gain of single-ended opamp?

thanks all for reply, thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.