Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about frequency plan tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydreamhouse

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the best software for transceiver frequency plan?

Ypu could look at ansoft designer - student version which is free to download. This has a system simulator and should be able to do some of the basic transceiver system calculations.

Shogun

Hi all,

Just for my understanding.
What is frequency planning.

case 1: In trasceiver means, what should be the LO frequency if IF is this and RF is this , predict where the spurious will fall and find a suitable frequency for TX and Rx.

and case 2. in Cell. (mobile , BS application) Frequency of each cell w.r.t adjacent cell, spacing, reuse etc

Am I right.

I think mydreamhouse is talking about first case.
Usually I have seen people using Excel sheets for this . is there any readily available software??

shogun -Has ansoft got this option.

Regards
GV

thank you!!
yes,i mean how to determine LO and IF for a new transceiver and how to analysis spurious.
i known some excel sheet can calculate spurious, but it is too easy. ADS may be a choice for RF budget but for spurious analysis.

Check RFcafe.com. Kirk has there good tool for frequency planning. Also Genesys has good planning tool.

u also can use ADS in spurious analysis. but it will take time . frequqncy planing is a time consuming design step

Genesys has what IF tool , it easily determine the IF frequency

also check some books , u can study the spurious response by some simple hand calculation

khouly

thank you all..........
which software is used in RF planning?
can any one have idea?
plz..........

Goto Top

Is your question same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor