Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about encounter reading the lef file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihchenlin

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
soclf-200 warn

when i read lef file,i get two problem

i first read tech lef file and then read antenna lef file.

WARN: (SOCLF-58): cell 'FILL8' has been found in DB so only antenna data will be load.Any other data will be skipped.

WARN: (SOCLF-200):Pin 'Y' in macro "TBUFX12" has no ANTENNAGATEAREA attribute defined.

anyone could tell me why?

encounter lef file

No issue on it. ITS just warning message. You ingore this if you are not worry about antenna violation on metal layer mostly on SI part.

reading lef file

I agree with aravind, WARN (SOCLF-58) is a none issue and WARN (SOCLF-200) is telling you that cell TBUFX12 has no antenna data. At worst you need to create antenna data for that cell.

thanks a lot!

i get WARN (SOCLF-58) is a none issue ,but i dont konw{WARN (SOCLF-200)} why the enconter ask me to define the Pin 'Y' in macro "TBUFX12",as the "Y" pin has no matter to the gate of "transistor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back