about digital signal with RF module 433.92MHz (Tx & Rx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

choura

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi hi hi !!!!

I want to control the direction of my robot with RF remote control using 6 channels

for the direction ( left, forword, ....) I'm going to use sample signal like system binary

EX: for forword = 100101,
backword = 101011, ....

if I want to send the signals ; do i need use one of digital coding types like manchester code or CMI code or .... .

plz help :evil::evil:
thanks

Dear friend

Is it necessary to use 6 ch. just for forward and reverse moving? i mean u can do it by using dual channel.

yes it is necessary to use 6 channels; 4 direction (left.right.backword.forword ) and the 5th channel to make robot turn with angle , the last channel to stop the robot

can any one help me

dear friend

I think you can accomplish it by just using encoder and decoder at transmitting and receiving side respectively.In fact i dont know that how to use it thats why u have to search in google about it......but according to me encoder and decoder is must......

-regards

hi friends
first the ICs of encoder and decoder does't exist in my country

so; i have to use PIC in RF remote control also the robot

Friend

You must be find encoder decoder ICs......HT12A/HT12D are encoder decoder which is easily avalible in market so just find it.....

there is no ICs for encoder and decoder in my country; so any help about codes of digital transmission

PLZ :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…