Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about CST postprocessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

raihanreza

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i am new in using CST studio. can anyone say how i can use the figures in CST results and also the sturucture of my design be imported in a document for repoting. and how can i access the data files for calculation in MATLAB?

For 2D values you can export the data points of the graphs. Or you could export the S11 parameter in a so called touch stone file.
The structure can be exported as in a graphic format, eg. BMP, or in vector formats as DXF.
For exact information how to export the data you could use the help of CST, also for a connection to MATLAB.

thanks for the reply. how the graphs can be modified. like how to show more plots in a single graph. or how remove some of the plots from the graph.

You can create folders and copy results curves of the same type in one folder. If you select the folder all curves will be shown in one graph. With a right click and select table properties you can select the curves that are shown in the graph

HI
if u want to export result to file .txt. the first you chose result form 2D (example: S11,S12,S21...). next to you chose file-->file-->export--->form of the file what do u you want to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back