Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Abcd elementary electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biedek91

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have got a very big problem with my homework. I need to do couple of test questions but I have no idea what could be the answers. If someone could spend 3-5 minutes and help I will be very grateful. **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** Please help It is not possible for me to learn it for tommorow to know how to do it...

The point of a test is to demonstrate what you have learnt. It is no good if someone else does it for you - that is cheating.

If you want help then you need to make an attempt and ask where you are stuck or unsure, not simply ask for the answers.

Keith

But in September i decide not to learn electronic principles and focus on programming I am on COmputer science, and finally i learned C, C++ and Java instead of some electronics which i don`t understand the same as the rest of my study group which were going on lectures and now they also can`t do this test, maybe I`m asking for to much but if there is an option for doing the test please help me. Sorry for mistakes English is not my foreign language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back