Not open for further replies.

MKRD.info

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I just finished my draft of 'Transistors and Other Semiconductor Devices: Clearly, Simply, Intuitively, and Concisely Explained'.

I will give a free pdf of the draft in return for any constructive criticism, comments, suggestions for improvement, noticed errors, etc. I would like a response from the reader within a month.

PM me if you are interested.

I can also do a print version (it is 277 pages) if you pay for printing, binding, and shipping.

The book also needs a qualified editor or a proof-reader. If you are qualified, and are interested in doing the work gratis - I will include your name in the published book's Acknowledgements. You will also get a print version of the book, with double line spacing and 12pt font for ease of reading, as well as a signed copy of the published book.

I would love to read your book and I would like to know what would be the content of it and how the book printed out. I am glad that you shared it in here and share it to everyone.

thanks for the link will check the book out soon

- - - Updated - - -

and post my review on it

if you can successfully explain BJT operation in the most easiest way to a brain dead like me your successfull. otherwise....... you know the answer;-)

Hello Al,

You be the judge whether my book can clearly teach you transistor operation -- I have PM'ed you with a link to my manuscript.

As I have said, I will provide a copy of my manuscript to any reader of this forum who asks me.

Al, please let me know how I did, and whether my book satisfies you!

Regards,

Michael LoneWolf
www.MKRD.info
KB1YWV/EXTRA

Hello OP

I just joined edaboard and i am already overwhelmed with the vast content available. I just started learning about PCB design and your book seems to fall perfectly in the field of learning PCB design and I would love to read it. I followed the link in mkrd and see the book is available online there so im about to start reading it. If i find anything unclear etc. i will summarize and notify you (it will mostly be grammar since i just started reading again about transistors).

On a side note- im glad to see persons who are so enthusiastic as yourself that you will go to great lengths of writing a book- congratz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…