Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

80MS/S 10bit 8channel A/D

Status
Not open for further replies.

aho1363

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to All

I try to find a 80MS/S 10-bit 8-channel A/D. I couldn't find any one by search in TI,National,AnalogDevice,...:idea:

Could you help me pls.?

Thanx.

Dear My friend,

I don't think that you can find the part with 8-channel 10-bit 80MSPS ADC. If possible, you should use 8pcs ADC to fulfill your requirement.

May you kindly let us know what kind of application you plan to build ??

Thanks,

Bus Master said:
have you checked with Maxim website?

www.maxim-ic.com

They have a very wide range of choices.

I have cheched Maxiam it has only MAX1438/7/6 that it is 8-channel LVDS 1.8v 12bit 65/50/40 ADC, Such as TI.

Added after 5 minutes:

sunjimmy said:
Dear My friend,

I don't think that you can find the part with 8-channel 10-bit 80MSPS ADC. If possible, you should use 8pcs ADC to fulfill your requirement.

May you kindly let us know what kind of application you plan to build ??

Thanks,

I need it for wide band Digital Receiver it has 6-channel and systematically simulation tells us each one must sampled synchronously at least with 81MS/s.

You are right, major vendors don't have it. You have to use dual channel LTC2289 or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back