Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 programmer software

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinpy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
were can i get 8051 programmer software.......

Dear all
I need to request some education materials for 8051. let me know the web site to request like Microchip
PIC responsible Microchip
then who responsibly for 8051

when we request from Microchip they will deliver all materials and CD's free
I need like that for 8051

yes .. they will deliver only if it is mentioned free samples.. check if they are free samples mentioned.... but you have to pay for the courier charges and delivery charges.....

but microchip does not support for 8051

microchip markets only its PIC products and not 8051 related products...
Are you searching 8051 in PIC website?????

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

8051 does not have any option like that.... only freescale has free samples.... as they are very cheap, no one gives free samples...

If your are looking for a 8051 with a liberal sample policy, great support, an inexpensive development boards then checkout:

Silicon Labs' mixed-signal MCUs solve the system-level issues faced by designers today. Our MCUs capture information using fully-integrated analog functionality, we compute information using a highly-pipelined 8051 MCU core that is the fastest and lowest-power in the industry and communicate information through a variety of wired and wireless interfaces.

Silicon Labs mixed-signal MCUs feature five key advantages over all other 8-bit MCUs:

Lowest power consumption in the industry (down to 10 nA in sleep mode)
Highest performance integrated analog peripherals (specified to the same levels as standalone analog chips)
Fastest 8-bit CPU on the market (up to 100 MIPS)
Smallest package sizes on the market (as small as 2 mm x 2 mm)
The industry’s easiest to use smart interface technology (USB, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, LCD drivers, etc)

Silicon Labs

Silicon Labs MCU Development Tools

Silicon Labs 8051 development boards are available for as little as $35 USD, they also have very inexpensive development kits with an USB Debugger/Programmer.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back