Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 ohms 10 inches speaker is suitable 810 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
Is the output of an 810 audio amplifier is directly connected to the an 8 ohms 10 inches speaker ?

Yes that's fine but there must be a capacitor between the 810's output and the speaker, as shown in the datasheet.

ohh kk actually i am planning to connect a 100 mfd . . is it okk or i choose a higher value say a 1000 mfd ???????

1000uF would be good.
100uF will roll off all bass below 200Hz.

hmm ya i too observed not its clear :smile:

sir what i ve to do between speaker & amplifier so as to make sound a lil.bit nice or say clear one

i dont need much complication , just a simple arrangment i need

I don't know how to make a good amp with a TBA810. It doesn't have much output power and the distortion and frequency response are not good either.

You can make a very good amplifier with chips like the LM3886. The circuit is very simple too, but you will need a proper heatsink and a higher voltage power supply.

hmm actually i want to design an addtional small circuit between amp & speaker . .
well u told me about LM 3886 & i fetch out a simple diagram shown beolw , please check is it okk ?

url.gif

is it compulsory to add this given coil at output ?

The poor specs antique TBA810 has a low maximum supply voltage and it is difficult to attach a heatsink. It might not be made anymore (I didn't look).
The LM3886 is an excellent modern and powerful amplifier IC that is designed for a fairly high supply voltage so it can produce a fairly high output power.
It is designed for easy heatsink attachment.
When the manufacturer of an IC recommends to use a simple inductor then why not use it?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post that I deleted. This site causes many problems since I got the latest Internet explorer (10?) and Windows 7.

Last edited:

ohh kk sir thanks for the info :) i ll check it out dere

And yes - DO use he coil. It tells you how to make it in the schematic. Also be careful with the ground connections, follow the data sheet. When high currents flow around the supply pins and loudspeaker pins, it's causes voltage drops in the wiring and can easily result in instability.

Brian.

TDA2050. 32W Hi-Fi AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER

low cost option

SSL-TDA2050-circuits.jpg

okk sir thanks a lot i got it , so any additional circuit for makin sound a heart touching ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back