Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 bit temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_anderson

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8 bit temperature sensors

hi every one .
i need to make an 8 bit temperature sensor it consists of
{{{{ temp sensor ( with analogue output) +amplifier to amplify the signal + ADC ( TTL voltages not CMOs) }}}}}
does any one have such a design but with appropriate values , thank you

hih-3610 + adc0808

You want an electronic component which integrate all of three functions or discret components which assembled together to do these functions?

If you are of the second case, I recommend you to use LM335 to gather temperature infors in the form of voltage, to put noise out of this result, you should use a buffer stage by connecting with an Op-Amp, and then set it to the input of and ADC like ADC0808.

I hope this helps you

8 bit temp sensor

if u want to make it easier and don't use a ADC then you can use maxim-ic DS1820, a 3 pin (1-WIRE) digital output temperature sensor.

I think there might even be one that lives off parasitic power.

In your case, narfnard's advice is the best solution.

nguyennam

I have the DS1820 + PIC , if you want it mr_anderson.

thank u very much u really helped me , but binhjuventus said the noise will effect the circuit can u plz explain more i mean how it will effect it and how i can minimize it by using the op-amp .
thank u again u are really great guys . by the way can i reaplace the temperature sensor with a humidity sensor in the same circuit and thank u again

Status
Not open for further replies.