Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8 bit temperature sensors

hi every one .
i need to make an 8 bit temperature sensor it consists of
{{{{ temp sensor ( with analogue output) +amplifier to amplify the signal + ADC ( TTL voltages not CMOs) }}}}}
does any one have such a design but with appropriate values , thank you

hih-3610 + adc0808

You want an electronic component which integrate all of three functions or discret components which assembled together to do these functions?

If you are of the second case, I recommend you to use LM335 to gather temperature infors in the form of voltage, to put noise out of this result, you should use a buffer stage by connecting with an Op-Amp, and then set it to the input of and ADC like ADC0808.

I hope this helps you

8 bit temp sensor

if u want to make it easier and don't use a ADC then you can use maxim-ic DS1820, a 3 pin (1-WIRE) digital output temperature sensor.

I think there might even be one that lives off parasitic power.

In your case, narfnard's advice is the best solution.

nguyennam

I have the DS1820 + PIC , if you want it mr_anderson.

thank u very much u really helped me , but binhjuventus said the noise will effect the circuit can u plz explain more i mean how it will effect it and how i can minimize it by using the op-amp .
thank u again u are really great guys . by the way can i reaplace the temperature sensor with a humidity sensor in the same circuit and thank u again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…