Activity points
5 Digit 7-Segment
ds1307 - RTC Clock
DS1820 - Temperature Display

Last edited:

Attachments

• 7segment_clock.rar
    197.4 KB · Views: 429

In schematic, I was expecting a temperature sensor too, why is it missing ? am I misunderstanding something ?

Regards,
Maqbool

a simple modification in display style

thank you sir for this interresting project but i thing that theres a problem when it display time bcecause when i run it on isis i see that the hour digit display number one but the time is 21 and i see that you use the pm mode and in that case i think that on lcd must display 9pm can you correct it please or can you send me the mikroC code because im really very interrested on your project and i want to built it for my new room sir
please sir can you help me to realize it with separated 6 seven segment because i was looking to buy 5 seven segment like yours but i can't found it on my country
all my regards sir and thank you agaiin

Set your PC clock in 12 hr Mode

Attachments

• RTC_7seg_with_Temp_Rolling_display.rar
    47.6 KB · Views: 249

thank you so much sir for helping me and i like this new display style
sorry but im very curious and i wish if you help me to do it with separated seven segment bceause i like to do some changes on displaying time on my room
thank you a lot sir all my regards

can you help me on that sir??
because i like to make it with big led seven segment sir

thank you for helping me
but why i can't wire the 5 segment directly with microcontroller and without the ULN 2003??

Last edited by a moderator:

it depends.
large led consume more current.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…