Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 7 Segment Code issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 7 Segment Code issues - Help requested

From what I understand is that you are trying to adopt a program which runs on mid range pics like 16F876A, which could do 7 segment multiplexing? Am I right?

Ok, if your issue is not resolved by weekend, I'll see what I can do.

"abidr"

that is exactly what I intend to achieve, i.e multiplex at least 4 7 segments on PIC16F87xA, and do it in XC8 or Hitech C.

It will be kind of you to help.

I am sorry I am still tied up, and couldnt get the time to make a project for 7 segment multiplexing but I think this is what you are looking for:

**broken link removed**

Thanks a lot abidr.

I compiled the code but there is too much flickering and the digits are not in sequence.

The Project along proteus file is attached, it is working perfectly and digits are in sequence.
Flicekring was due to delay, which is normally the case with multiplexing, all I needed to do was decrease the delay.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Testing.zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 79

Thanks a lot abidr your solution works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.