Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir
i want to make a simple not gate from a 555 ic . please help with proper circuit diagram

Dear rajaram
Hi
May i ask you why with 555 ? is it really important for you to do it with 555 ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

o yess sir some of my designed ckts are doing well with 555 ic here so i need to have one please
i know about monostable , bistable & astable mode so i dont need it here , just a simple thing i want

- - - Updated - - -

ohhh okkk godfreyl sir i ll follow what u are telling , would you please tell me if i connect a phototransistor so how ll be the output responce ? it depends on input or a single pulse for a short period i ll get ?

- - - Updated - - -

godfreyl sir would you please reply ?

The 555 can be redrawn as a Schmidt inverter (credit to Bill Marsden):

That application then becomes obvious.

John

thanks sir john i ll try it as its the door to many of my elect. works . All are still pending . thanks once again let me proceed

okkk sir its working well i ll proceed further later on . please let me have a circuit diagram for a sensor which in presence of our palm in its vicinity will activate itself or say will produce pulses applicable ro the op amp inputs . i mean unlike touch switch any of the circuit must not be touch to trigger itself,just t needs the presence & no costly devices like PIR sensor i need here . we already saw this application in automatic wash basins , now i need this for a very imp work , its too urgent sir simultaneously with all my work . . please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…