Advanced Member level 4
It is a design of 4-channel thermostat with selectable operating mode.
The display used in this design is 4x20. Temperature sensors DS18B20. Control is carried out via 4 basic buttons:
- accuracy of the set temperature – up to 0,1 degree Celsius
- hysteresis accuracy up to 0,1 degree Celsius
- alarm in degrees Celsius (1 degree Celsius)
- operating mode selection – heating (for a boiler)/cooling (for a pump in central heating system)
- all the channels operate independently
The sensors are programmed by function buttons: F1 to F4 (four buttons on the right side). During programming, ID of the sensor is displayed and there is a sound signal after saving, and when the data is verified, OK is displayed.
Control is carried out on pins on the left side:
- T_1 Alias Portc.4
- T_2 Alias Portc.3
- T_3 Alias Portc.2
- T_4 Alias Portd.7
The circuit was made on Atmega32, and the program was written in Bascom.
Link to original thread (useful attachment) - Termostat 4 Kanałowy DS18B20 LCD 4x20 Zadana i Histereza 0,1oC + Alarmy