Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 330 flying drone parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecemel

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,
I'm planning on ordering parts to build my first drone (before, i had the ar drone 2.0 but i wouldn't really recommend it to anyone). I want to start off as cheap as possible so it won't have FPV (yet).
I've made a parts list and would like to have it checked to make sure i didn't forget anything. Next to this list, i will buy the taranis 9xd PLUS, a lipo charger and nylon standoffs, screws,...(https://www.banggood.com/150pcs-M3-White-Hex-Spacers-Nylon-Screw-Nut-Washer-Assortment-Standoff-Kit-Stand-off-Plastic-p-1000332.html)

If you have more tips, let me know.

Regards,
Cecemel

parts list.PNG

Turnigy is cheap Chinese junk from Hobby King. My friend bought 10 Turnigy batteries and gave me one. It did not work and 6 of his also did not work. But they cost almost nothing.
I buy American E-Flite and American Thunderpower batteries and they all work fine.

Turnigy is cheap Chinese junk from Hobby King. My friend bought 10 Turnigy batteries and gave me one. It did not work and 6 of his also did not work. But they cost almost nothing.
I buy American E-Flite and American Thunderpower batteries and they all work fine.

Thx for the advice but i'll still go with the turnigy batteries. I would like to start cheap. If they fail, i can always buy better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back