Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-phase voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

the WasteLander

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3 phase voltage regulator

I've been assigned the task to design a voltage regulator for 3-phase hydroelectric groups in voltage generation station. It must be generally made up of a voltage reference, a PID regulator, a power part consisting of a 3-phase bridge withstanding currents of up to 10 amps, a 3-phase transformer. Such regulator must control a rotating exciter via the output bridge.
There are more requisites about the PID's constants, the protections and I/O signals, etc. but all I'd need now is a principle scheme--just to understand how this thing must be designed.
Is there anybody out there with some experience in this field who can provide some schematic and/or reference sheet or book?
Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back