Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 phase signal generation using pic controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all

i want to know that how would i generate a three phase signal with pic controller ?

What do you want this three phase signal to do? And what type of 3-phase signal are you trying to generate?

My guess is that you are attempting to build some sort of a 3-phase inverter. In that case, you're looking to implementing a 3-phase SPWM (DDS) to feed to drivers. So, you'd be creating the digital drive signals which when driven through a high-power stage (such as a 3-phase H-bridge) and filtered, you get 3-phase sine wave out - each offset by 120 degrees. Is this what you are attempting to design?

I think the original poster has gone back to his normal job as a brain surgeon. He certainly hasn't bothered to reply to any of our suggestions.

Perhaps we can agree on the point that the original question is too vague to suggest a specific solution. So a lot of processor based signal generation methods may be used.

The said DTMF signal generation circuit feeds square waves for both tones to a passive RC filter. Of course the method can be extended to multiple phase shifted channels. No idea if it fulfills the OP's requirements.

hi all

thanks for ur concerns and reply...

i was given a three phase motor in very cheap price but didnot had have its drivery circuitry so for that purpose i am thinking to work on three phase circuit...

thameed sir i need all information regarding three phase SPWM SINE WAVE INVERTER HOW TO DESIGN IT ...THANKS SIR

can you tell me for exactly what you are going to use 3phase,so that i can help accordingly.

Three phase sine wave inverter

HI ..

I want to make three phase sine wave inverter.I have read many article of single phase inverter and understand it very well
(SPWM INVERTER TRANSFORMERLESS).now my problem is that
i want to make 500watt three phase sine wave inverter but can't understand how to start it ..what to study i also read this
sites three phase inverter ..
i want to make that three phase sine wave inverter thats is used in SOLAR POWER GENERATION and then using this inverter i transmitt it on 3PHASE TTRANSMISSION LINES..

please help me how to start it.what to study etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back