Not open for further replies.

Kynix

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day!
I have associate degree semiconductor diode current supply circuit victimization 2N2907 transistors ( It's applications is here: **broken link removed** ) driven from a 595 register that may supply 35mA. this may provide ME 350mA of drive, however i would like a lot of like 940mA. can a P-channel MOSFET do this? i would like individual transistors, SMT is okay. I may support less then 940mA, however 350mA is just too very little. Please suggest a semiconductor device replacement that may provide ME a lot of drive. as an alternative suggest a awfully cheap replacement that may provide ME seven lines of ~940mA ( only 1 one used at a time ) switchable from logic levels ( +-35mA goop ).

Thanks!

Hi,

you tell a lot about 2N2907, but it seems you don´t want to use it anymore.

and then there are a lot of currents: 35mA, 350mA 940mA...where I assume that the 940mA are your desired load current.
But no information about the circuit, and no information about drive voltage and load voltage....is there a capacitor that needs to be charged or an inductor involved...

So how can we help?

can a P-channel MOSFET do this?
Besides the 940mA we don´t know any requirement.

So my answer is: Yes. There are a lot of P-ch MOSFETS that can drive 940mA of load.

Thus my recommendation:
*First decide your requirements.
* then go to a MOSFET manufacturer or MOSFET distributor internet page and use their interactive selection guide to find a suitable MOSFET.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.