Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2comu gems - request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

vongunten

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gems 2comu

Hi,

I am new to GEMS and am trying to simulate FR-4 dielectric w/ a constant loss tangent. Could anyone tell me (or point me to a guide) on how to define such a material in GEMS? I know there is an option for debye and lorenz materials, but I'm not sure how to define the parameters as prompted by GEMS.

thank you very much,
Jenny

Re: gems 2comu

Hi,

I am new to GEMS and am trying to simulate FR-4 dielectric w/ a constant loss tangent. Could anyone tell me (or point me to a guide) on how to define such a material in GEMS? I know there is an option for debye and lorenz materials, but I'm not sure how to define the parameters as prompted by GEMS.

thank you very much,
Jenny

You can specified Regular(Freq) material in GEMS and then you can put loss tangent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back