Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

netrev failed & Device/Symbol check error detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

akrishna71@gmail.com

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi SENIORS ! ,i am a one of B.E ECE 2012 passed out student , so i am new for orcad . i have so many doubts ,few things is below. i have designed one circuit in capture, in which i was created three components with circuit and also designed the foot print in pcb editor,

when i creating the netlist from the capture , netrev failed

it shows this kind of errors;

#1 ERROR(SPMHNI-191):Device/Symbol check error detected.

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'DIODE' for device 'IN4009_DIODE_IN4099' is missing pin'1';

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'DIODE' for device 'IN4009_DIODE_IN4099' is missing pin'2';

#2 ERROR(SPMHNI-191):Device/Symbol check error detected.

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'DIODE' for device '120NQ045_DIODE_IN4099' is missing pin'1';

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'DIODE' for device '120NQ045_DIODE_IN4099' is missing pin'2';

#3 ERROR(SPMHNI-191):Device/Symbol check error detected.

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'TRIMPOT' for device 'TRIMPOT_TRIMPOT_3266' is missing pin'1';

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'TRIMPOT' for device 'TRIMPOT_TRIMPOT_3266' is missing pin'2';

ERROR(SPMHNI-195):Symbol 'TRIMPOT' for device 'TRIMPOT_TRIMPOT_3266' is missing pin'3';

please somebody tell the error solving details and if any guys having material for orcad depth level details ,please please inform to me and also if any one near chennai ,india . please tell the contact no

i am asking only for orcad doubt clarifications and get a materials ,not to other things , please help me

please reply this is my mail id : akrishna71@gmail.com

contact no: +91-9791278772

thanks a lot

hi krishna,

in your design schematic symbol pin and footprint pin no doesn't match other (for example in your design TRIM POT for schematic symbol and footprint pin no does not match other check it pin NO)

hello sir,

thank you for your response and its useful to proceed next step, thanks thanks

and one more thing do you have any material to pcb designing or editing ? if you've it ill be great useful to me, please tell the reply to me

thanks Mr.MARCE , if you have any book or hand written material please send , it wil be very use to my future ,,, thanks waiting for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back