Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24 second shot clock using 74ls192

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemily

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
may i know if there available ckt diagrams for a 24 second shot clock using 74ls192....the ones i've checked in this url **broken link removed** doesn't work..hopin for your help..tnx

tnx for the video but the schematic diagram is not clear with it's the labels of the components....

That's better now? :cool:

Attachments

• 24 sec clock.GIF
    24 sec clock.GIF
    105.3 KB · Views: 885
Reactions: jemily

jemily

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
tnx for the clearer schematic diagram..godblz...

guys help please..how about we are to use a timer for the pulse of the counter?how should be the circuit diagram is..please help..

You need to connect the timer circuit to the previous diagram. See details:

Attachments

• 24%20sec%20clock2.GIF
    24%20sec%20clock2.GIF
    101.5 KB · Views: 702

can you send me the simulation file of the circuit? please mister_rf..thank you

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

what kind of switch also is used in the circuit? . _|_. just like this? the T shaped switch?

Capture.JPG

this is the switch that im talking about..
thanks for the help :)

That’s a push-button = momentary contact switch. This momentary contact switches is normally open (N.O.) and then whenever the button is pushed, the circuit will be closed and when pressure on the button is relieved, then the circuit is open.

if you mind..can you please give me the simulation file of the circuit..i badly need it..please..im begging you...thanks

may i ask if wat program is used inion? the this simulation? ive been using tina pro and multism would it be okei for simulating this ckt?

can i revive this thread ? i badly need the simulation of this. i've been doing this for 2 days now and i just can't seem to get it right. i use livewire as a simulation program. anyone could help me ? i dont know how this forums work but i really needed the help.

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.