Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which gsm modem is best for interfacing with pic micro controller??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamranayub00

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which gsm modem is best for interfacing with pic micro controller??

There is no such modem called "best" or specific modem which is meant for interfacing with PIC micro's only. It all depend on your knowledge how you deal with it or program the PIC microcontroller to work with the later. Any modem can be used with any microcontroller, provided you have the provisions to interface with. Cheers

I used MC35i is a good choice and you can find some topics in this forum that can help you to program it.

Re: sim300dz is good option???????????????????????/?

what about sim300 dz. for microcontroller like pic i think its fine. cuz u r not going to do image processing. bt one thing is that it has cmos protocol. is that useful for distant communication?
thnx to all who replied to the post

Don't start new threads with the same content. Threads merged, next time they will be deleted [alexan_e]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back