Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

220Vac to 5vCC without transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
source without transformer

Hi...
I have used FET in a similar project...
It solves the prupose...converting 220Vac without a transformer...
However, the saftey remains an issue...

the ncp1200a

Hello!!
In the first post, in schemat it would be better if you insted that 1Mohm put two 0.5M in series. The resistance the same but resistors are highly nonelinear in voltages above 100V. Doing this you will divide the voltage half on two of them.

simple charging with out transfomer schematic

hi,
it is not too hard to get 5v/100ma from 220v for that u use a bridge to ac suply
and then 1m ohm resistor and a boost capacitor then a znner diode between +ve and gnd u'll get desired voltage and is shock proof................

charge without transformer

are this same as usb ac/dc adapter?

ic used in nokia mobile charger circuit

samcheetah said:
thanx nicleo those shots are great.

i havent been able to go to the local electronics market for a long time. my university schedule has kept me really busy these days. lots of tests in one row and add the assignments to the equation and u get a really messed up time schedule. anyway i will try to get time soon.

about DEV1, well it looks like a resistor to me. and if i remember the color bands correctly it is a 330 ohm resistor with a tolerance of 10%

thanx alot

Added after 8 minutes:

hfghfghfghghghghg

220vac voltage divider

also:
elector 2004/12 with IRF730
elector 2005/7-8 page 77 IRF730 (current source with zener diode)
Radio 1999/11 parallel stabiliser with capacitor 5-46V (2 transistors

pool

220ac to 5vdc without transformer

Hi Friend,

Use a rectifier & inverter Setup. You can bring it down by varying its Firing Angle α.

I think you can achieve. And I am not Sure.:cry:

Regards,
Avinash.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back