Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to change fbus baud rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

emenent

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can i change the baud rate of fbus of nokia?? please also tell me what is the advantage of fbus adapter...i have to interface nokia phone with 8051....do i have to use max232 or the 8051 can be directly connected with fbus? i will be really thankful for an early reply....

thanks alot for the reply.....isnt fbus protocol and at commands different?? or is the code given in one of the links is sending at commands USING FBUS??? i have learnt 8051 programming in assembly language actually... i m not getting the concept of this code.. .. i am rather badly stuck in my project... it'd be really helpful to get somebody's help who has actually used this fbus method.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back