Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Analog meter scale draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyp

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to all. I try to find a software to print a custom ampere meter scale and found the meter from tonnesoftware. Does anyone has any serial to try it before buying it ?;-) If anyone knows any other software please tell me. Thank you

Tonnesoftware has a free trial version.
Googled: analog meter face scale software
**broken link removed**

Ken

Yes i downloaded it but when i print my design the scale numbers and lines are out of allign so i wanted to try the payed version. Thank you.

You might want to contact them and ask about that. It might be just an intentional bug inserted to keep you from just using the demo.

ken

Yes maybe but if their demo is not functional what demo is it ? Anyway it is not bad to ask around if anyone has the serial ? Thank you.

...Anyway it is not bad to ask around if anyone has the serial ?...
Yes, it is bad! That's called software theft. Once you have the serial number, will you really plop down $35? :( Call or email the company for help. If they're interested in selling the software, and you're interested in buying...they'll help.

Ken

I have both versions. MeterBasic is the freeware version - Meter is the commercial version. Both versions function identical. The commercial version allows you to print more than one scale, use different colors, change fonts, etc. but the basic functionality of both versions is the same. If you are having a problem with the scale not printing correctly, more than likely it is an error in the way you set up the scale parameters. Jim Tonne has placed an excellent help file in the program and each parameter has a clickable link to a help reference. Also, don't forget to calibrate your printer to set it up for an accurate scale - another feature that is built in. The learning curve to use either program is not that steep.

Mike

Yes Mike thank you. What you sayed is 100% correct. My problem was in parameters. Thank you all for bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back