Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz correct my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

other-side-of-d-moon

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys
can any body correct my system design which is photo parametric amplifier. my teacher confused me and he told me that he want the pump signal at the receiver. so plz help me even by advice coz i already discouraged.

for any suggestions plz tell me why.

Attachments

• edabord.JPG
    edabord.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 91

can some one help me to get simulation for parametric amplifier please

Your last BPF parameter is : f=181E+12 GHz, that doesn't sound reasonable.

Reactions: mkonca

mkonca

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Your last BPF parameter is : f=181E+12 GHz, that doesn't sound reasonable.

hi sir i really appreciate ur daily help. can u tell me how much the frequency should be. and if i want to use other band pass filter for the pump signal ( before the power combiner) what is the parameters show i use?

Agere Corp. MDTFF : channel spacing is 100/50/25GHz.

There are different system with different specifications. It has 3 types, baseband over fiber, IF over fiber, and RF over fiber. for baseband over fiber, there are very good IC and schematics, you can search some famous vendor.

The RF modulated on fiber is mmWave, so RF filter you can set center freq as 38G, bandwidth as 2GHz.

Attachments

• Direct Mod QPSK-RoF.jpg
    Direct Mod QPSK-RoF.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Agere Corp. MDTFF : channel spacing is 100/50/25GHz.

There are different system with different specifications. It has 3 types, baseband over fiber, IF over fiber, and RF over fiber. for baseband over fiber, there are very good IC and schematics, you can search some famous vendor.

The RF modulated on fiber is mmWave, so RF filter you can set center freq as 38G, bandwidth as 2GHz.

i tried ur suggestion but i got bad performance. i got high noise @ the reciver

can any one help me to modify the system??? i want use the pump signal after the photo diode

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back