Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Preparing before submit a paper to IEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hntko

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I open this topic for people to share their experiences in submitting a paper to IEEE. I am going to submit a paper to IEEE - Antenna and Propagations Society. It is my first time to submit an international paper in English, therefore, I need your helps.

I just wonder about some following items:

1) Should I keep all figures in color or change them into monocolor? I intend to submit a monocolor paper but I want to submit a paper with full color which reviewers can easier read first.

2) I am using Latex to write paper. Do I have to submit all files including *.tex, *.eps (for figures) and *.pdf files?

3) What are your advices to me, before I submit a paper to IEEE - APS?

Thank you very much! :D

hntko said:
1) Should I keep all figures in color or change them into monocolor? I intend to submit a monocolor paper but I want to submit a paper with full color which reviewers can easier read first.
You may refer section D of the attached "Sample IEEE Paper for A4 Page Size" (IEEE Paper Format/style)

hntko said:
2) I am using Latex to write paper. Do I have to submit all files including *.tex, *.eps (for figures) and *.pdf files?

Normally you need to submit only PDF format (but it may be depend on conference committee either word or PDF)

hntko said:
3) What are your advices to me, before I submit a paper to IEEE - APS?

Nothing special, Read some IEEE papers, Check and confirm English grammar

Google search for IEEE format

Good luck!

Dear bassa,

Thank you very much for your reply. It means alot to me :D

I just wonder if someone can share their experiences during submition to IEEE? Every related experiences should be very much useful to other people :D

Thank you so much!

the thing is once u have novel idea ... u just put idea on a paper with the proof( simulation results etc ) in IEEE format .

Thats all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back