Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

180VDC motor control using 8051 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For clock and anti clock, use a H Bridge configuration.

i know how to drive 12v dc motor with H -bridge (l293D) with logical values 0 and 1
can you please tell the circuit specification for h-bridge for driving 180v dc motor with logical inputs from micro controller

How many levels of speed do you want? Remember more the levels, higher the PWM speed. So decide levels in a conservative manner. Lower PWM speeds will result in easy practice implementation

How many levels of speed do you want? Remember more the levels, higher the PWM speed. So decide levels in a conservative manner. Lower PWM speeds will result in easy practice implementation

i need only three level of speeds

- - - Updated - - -

can you please tell which h-bridge ic like(l293d) is usefull to drive 180v dc motor with clockwise and anti clockwise rotations and as well as with speed control

hello tahmid,
i have used the same circuit with ir2101 as mosfet driver ic. but the problem comes that motor dosent rorated continuously. it starts and den get stop den again start den stop. like that it is happening. can you please suggest me what to do for this problem. Please its realy urgent for me. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back