Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 tone per second using cellphone how???

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaldun904

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how i can send 10 tone per second using cellphone the min time i get is 10 tone /5s which is to long , do you know how to do that or a mobile send fast dtmf ??
please help its for my project .........h.e.l.p.p.l.e.a.s.e.....
thanks

i want to send at command using pic microcontroller to cellphone (t68i sony Ericsson) what the procedure i can do to Send dtmf automatically that i can achieve 10 tone per sec or more
(DTMF)must sent when a voice call is started and then close.

in my project i am using T68i Sony Ericsson and pic16f877a to send at command.
the pic will initiate a call and then send the digits.

how is the cellphone connected to the PIC16?
forexample, if you connect to a UART or similar serial device you can send AT commands to operate the cellphone and receive acknowledgements

how is the cellphone connected to the PIC16?
forexample, if you connect to a UART or similar serial device you can send AT commands to operate the cellphone and receive acknowledgements

yes,i am using uart to connect to pic16.
do you know the answer of above question??.
do you know how i can cancel the acknowledgements?? for fast respond.
thanks for reply

Nover tried to cancel acknowledgements - how do you know the command has worked of you don't get the OK or other indication of sucess?
If you want faster communication increase the baud rate. However, in practice I find it is the response from the mobile network that slows things down - I have to keep putting in delays otherwise I would assume a command has failed when the device to still talking to the network.

Nover tried to cancel acknowledgements.

who is nover?? and how did he canceled the acknowledgements ????

how do you know the command has worked of you don't get the OK or other indication of sucess?

i tried it on the PC and get the OK .

If you want faster communication increase the baud rate. However, in practice I find it is the response from the mobile network that slows things down - I have to keep putting in delays otherwise I would assume a command has failed when the device to still talking to the network.

i dont think its from the mobile network because when you press the mobile button as fast as you can and listen on the other side you will see that when you finish the sound still going on. for my mobile i can see the numbers in shadow and then be black as a mark that the number dtmf sent .so i think its from the mobile not the network.

is there some method to increase the dtmf sending rate???

i hope you help me.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.