Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 days remain please HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsMasoud

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
for my final project i had selected icd 2 project but some needed parts didn't find in my country so i decided to make icd 1 from this site:
**broken link removed**

i have made this project but when i want to program the target, clear memory is failed and the led is blinking.
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO HAS MADE ICD1 FROM ABOVE SITE AND WORK GOOD? OR
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO HAS MADE ICD1 WITH CORRECT WORK?
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PROJECT OR SEND YOUR LINK TO ME. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AND ONLY 10 DAYS REMAIN FOR ME .
PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE ME

BEST REGARDS

Do you have a english version of the site? I can't understand what it says

wylee said:
Do you have a english version of the site? I can't understand what it says

There is a link to the english version on the above mentioned site.... :roll:

Any body who has built icd1? please help

thanks

No I haven't made this project but, did you read it in french, there is more informations!

Très important
La LED D1 du module ICD est utilisée comme référence de tension ...

The D1 led is used as a voltage reference ...
And tt says that the forward led voltage must be 2.0V (when illuminated).

if u have the english version of it then i could explain n help it to u

dear amer There is a link to the english version on the above mentioned site

here the english link:
**broken link removed**

thanks

I built it and it works perfectly. One mistake I made though was I used PN parts for transistors, instead of the 2N parts. The leg configurations were inverted, and I had to flip the transistors around.
BTW, after you have found it to work, change the xtal to a 20MHz one, and upload CCS's firmware. It's faster, has a nice interface, and the ability to run the program based on a click of a button has saved me a huge effort.

hi checkmate thank u very much for your help.
is it possible for you to upload the ccs firmware and also i want to know if you have built your own icd from that site i used for building icd or no?
if your reference is different please tell me
thanks

Yes. I used the same reference. The programmer software can be downloaded from https://www.ccsinfo.com/download.shtml. Scroll down and download the ICDE-S software. The firmware is included after you have installed the files. You'll have to extract it though, as it is a collection of firmwares included in a single file.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.