Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with instantiating Coregen modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplace

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Eventhough I instantiate CoreGen generated cores in my top level HDL code (or schematic), When I looked at the post-synthesis RTL level design schematic in ECS, I see that input and out data ports are not connected.

Any sugesstions?

Thanks,
Laplace

I have found the same problem on my design and in particular on the bus signals. No problem, it is only a graphical error but the design , and then the synthesis, is ok!

thanks

But, i think this is a crucial error here and to be solved urgently. Is there any service pack in order to correct this error?

Re: thanks

Laplace said:
But, i think this is a crucial error here and to be solved urgently. Is there any service pack in order to correct this error?

unfortunately it isn't the only problem and I think that it is the minus important.
More severe are problems during the mapping ( inconsistency of the design).
the use of the hierarchical design flow is very unstable and the result is unforeseeable.
I'm very very dissatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back