Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB bulk transfer with PIC18F4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb bulk transfer

Hi together

I already did some successful USB-programming projects with the PIC18F4550. Communication is done with the USBAPI provided by microchip. However, the applications are very fine, I would like to improve the USB speed by using bulk transfer.
Has anyone of you already testeted bulk transfer and a small example outlining the techniques?

If someone is interested in programming USB with Borland delphi using the USBAPI I could provide a small example source program for the PIC and for the PC.

Best regards

Geri

pic usb delphi

Hi geri,
I have small project using pic18f4550 here and I’m planning to program the pc application in Delphi. It will be very helpful if you share your example. Unfortunately I have not any experience with usb bulk transfer.

Thanks and best regards,
stroma

delphi pic usb

Hello stroma

Attached the example application in Delphi and the related schematics and the related hardware.
The schematics is based on PIC USB demo of microchip. I found the schematics in the internet.

In my aplications, it works very fine

Hope it helps and best regards
Geri
PS: I spent around one long afternoon to set up the hardware and run the software.

pic18f4550 delphi applications

Thanks Geri, this really helps.

Best regars,
stroma

pic18f4550 usb interrupt transfer

I will try out this :)

bulk transfer example

Why don't u try HIDMAKER FS....

pic18f4550 delphi

hidmaker cost $599.95 ... and there is no demo ....

usb + delphi + example

This looks like interrupt transfers, and not bulk. Are you sure you're doing bulk with this?

PLease update this topic for Bulk transfer!!!!

Hi Geri.
I have loaded the .hex file to PIC18f4450. But don't getting any clue how I gonna control PIC from PC. Can you or anyone explain me more precisely.

Thanks

robini said:
Hi Geri.
I have loaded the .hex file to PIC18f4450. But don't getting any clue how I gonna control PIC from PC. Can you or anyone explain me more precisely.

Thanks

Hi, i'm italian student, i'm interested in this debate, is really a wonderful forum, thanks to all...

Alessandro

Hi, the project was not continued?

It's very interested in this project...

Status
Not open for further replies.