Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nvidia geforce gt 520 1gb ddr3 schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANDEEP ANAND

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-520.jpgHI ,i got Nvidia geforce gt 520 1gb ddr3 from my friend.its working but it have problem that its not working properly. i mean to say that it not giving proper display.i found that two(02) [R306 & R8190] of resistor in this board is missing (due to bad handling or dry connection) i want to know the vale of these two(02) resistor.

I really doubt that two resistors just fell off the board, more than likely they were just non-populated from the factory, to be used for some other hardware version. I could be wrong though.

There would also be solder on the pads that look like there would have been a straight edge of the resistor has they been knocked off etc.
Just being flat means that they were never fitted.

I agree. Probably needs the right drivers or something is wrong with his monitor.

There would also be solder on the pads that look like there would have been a straight edge of the resistor has they been knocked off etc.
Just being flat means that they were never fitted.

i am 200% sure that there is resistor, i saw same gfx card one of my customer's machine but she did't allow me to check her gfx card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back