Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] H-bridge driving problem,MOSFET frequently damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It combines easy power supply of the bootstrap principle and low impedance push-pull driver, as required for fast switching.

.the above circute diagram is a H-BRIDGE.driver circute i have been using it over 6years and it working perfect so just try it.

To: RCinFLA
the circuit you posted, I tried this all the day long. but there is a big problem i found. every time I connected the DC-DC converter get damage(I used a 8A fuse, & every time fuse damage without any load). Can you help me in this case?

To: RCinFLA
the circuit you posted, I tried this all the day long. but there is a big problem i found. every time I connected the DC-DC converter get damage(I used a 8A fuse, & every time fuse damage without any load). Can you help me in this case?

If you are trying to run it at high switching rate for a sinewave PWM chopper it will not work. It is a modified sinewave (modified squarewave) inverter.

You must drive with the proper duty cycle, as driven by the schematic, to avoid cross conduction on the MOSFET's.

Use an IR2110 driver. It makes things so simple.

i found pure square wave in your circuit. is this the main cause of damage? I've not found IR2110 yet in my local market. thats why I'm trying your circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.