Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic16f72 sinewave inverter with asm codes. not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @pnjbtr
I'm trying to something like so call reserve engineering for this asm code to understand what is the function to calculate the feedback, based on each mode of operating. Can you please give me a hand about this?
In asm file, there's the code at LEVEL_88:
Code:
btfsc 0x51,7
	addwf 0x53,f
	rrf 0x53,f
	rrf 0x52,f
[I][B]	retlw .0[/B][/I]
	addlw .166
	addlw .255
	addlw .255
	addlw .255
	addlw .255
	movlw .10
There's retlw .0 in this pieces of code. I think it'll return and load 0 value to w register. So the remaining code will not being used. Am I right?

Hope to receive your comments soon!
Thanks and best regards,

This code is for MULTIPLICATION,

;**** Define a macro for adding & right shifting **
;Macro
MULT MACRO BIT ;MACRO FOR UNSIGNED MULTIPLICATION
btfsc mulplr,BIT
addwf RESULT_MSB,F
RRF RESULT_MSB,F
RRF RESULT_LSB,F
ENDM ;END OF MACRO FOR MULTIPLICATION

Attachments

• Matrix.jpg
    Matrix.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

well i build this inverter and it works fine on 24v but it doesn't work well with 12v because the maximum output voltage obtain is 170volt ac 50 hz with 12v but it works fine with 24v and i am thinking the problem might be from the code can someone look into it and reply please.

All i am saying is in real life i have connected the ac sense transformer to main the beep comes on,but no output from all the osc outputs

i have build 12v dc input, 220vac output & it works very very fine, to help u what is the voltage at pin 4.

- - - Updated - - -

All i am saying is in real life i have connected the ac sense transformer to main the beep comes on,but no output from all the osc outputs

i have build 12v dc input, 220vac output & it works very very fine, to help u what is the voltage at pin 4.

- - - Updated - - -

i have build 12v dc 220vac output & it work fine, for me to help u, what is the at pin 4.

fmtech i am happy for your effort to help , i have corrected the error .

@ ABIALOR have you try it with 12v because it work fine with 24v but even if you try using 6v to 230v transformer it doesn't affect the output voltage.

- - - Updated - - -

its not a code problem. rebuild your transformer.

it's not a transformer issue because even if i used 6v -230 it doesn't change anything the voltage can go beyond 170v with 12 volt and even when you connect your feed back it drop the voltage to 130v with 100watt load

because it work fine with 24v but even if you try using 6v to 230v transformer it doesn't affect the output voltage.
It proves problem not lies in code.
I checked in hardware with 12v battery till 500 watts it is working fine.
I adjust output volts 210, till 500 watts these volts become 200v.
And result is satisfactory.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply pnjbtr but what do you think we be the problem why the voltage doesn't go beyond 170v

Thanks for the reply pnjbtr but what do you think we be the problem why the voltage doesn't go beyond 170v
I think,most chances are that your transformer,s feed back(15V) volts are not ok.
If you are sure that transformer winding is perfect.
Then check these components,R44,R45,VR1,C10 and diodes D12 to D15 and D16.

ok i finally solve the problem,now it works with 12v fine thanks for pnjbtr

hiiii everybody im thinking to make this inverter i changed the pwm frequency from 3.5Khz to 7.5Khz i attaced the hex code can any one try this code??

second question this is a 500watt designe but i want to convert in to 1000 or 1500 watt (24V) what i have to change?? in the code how can i overload cuttoff setting and increase the load please help :)

i also have this code for pic16f73 with 7.5Khz pwm frequency and upgraded sine table :)

Attachments

• default.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 575

THANKS VERY MUCH BUT ARE YOU NOTICED ONE THING IN POWER STAGE CIRCUT ??? THE PWM OUTPUTS (OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, OSC4) IN POWER STAGE THE PIN SETTING IS PHASE 1: (OSC4 HIGH SIDE AND OSC2 LOW SIDE) PHASE 2: (OSC3 HIGH SIDE AND OSC1 LOW SIDE) WITH THIS SETTING INVERTER NOT WORK!!! BECAUSE I SIMULATED IT WITH PROTESUS :) CORRECT PIN SETTING IS: PHASE 1: (OSC4 HIGH SIDE AND OSC1 LOW SIDE) PHASE 2: (OSC3 HIGH SIDE AND OSC2 LOW SIDE) SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :)

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/1745541600_1365251173.png

U6 (LM317) can regulate up to 36 v dc.
Just change value of R 71 and get 12v at pin 2 of LM 317.

WITH THIS SETTING INVERTER NOT WORK!!! BECAUSE I SIMULATED IT WITH PROTESUS :) CORRECT PIN SETTING IS: PHASE 1: (OSC4 HIGH SIDE AND OSC1 LOW SIDE) PHASE 2: (OSC3 HIGH SIDE AND OSC2 LOW
I test this circuit with pcb provided by MRAHMAN.
Inverter section is working fine, and battery charging algorithm is not satisfactory.
For 24v we need to change value of bat sense resistors R47= 5k5, R48=1k

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH MY HEX CODE (7.5Khz PWM) CHANGE ANYTHING???
I test this circuit with pcb provided by MRAHMAN.
Inverter section is working fine, and battery charging algorithm is not satisfactory.
For 24v we need to change value of bat sense resistors R47= 5k5, R48=1k

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH MY HEX CODE (7.5Khz PWM) CHANGE ANYTHING???
I test pwm frequency in proteus is 7.6khz, (inverter mode).

YES THANKS, BUT 7.6Khz IS BETTER THAN 3.6Khz??? THIS CAN IMPROVE SOMETHING??
With higher pwm frequency, there will be no noise of transformer( a human can not listen that noise).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.