Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a proposal for final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

menz

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year project proposal

plz can sum1 can suggest me wat should i do in my final year project..it should b hardware based..
plz dimme me any new and innovative idea..

proposal for final year project

Pick up any core design such like PCI or RISC or DSP or simplest Microprocessor say 8085 or 86. Divide the work efficiently in the group of 3-4 students each have to take responsibility about few modules. Design and optimize .

engineering final year project proposal

You can implement UART, I2C or SPI protocols. If you can use the above mentioned protocol compatible ADC or any temperature sensor and display the measured value on LCD. Here you will get knowledge on how to convert Binay values in to ASCII or you can upload it to a PC through UART.

project proposal for final year project

can u try in the side of RADAR about its display using verilog and vga controllers????
please reply...

Added after 3 minutes:

hii... can u try doing ur project in the field of RADAR display using verilog design..

fyp proposal

Use NiosII in a web server application.....

english language final year project proposal

i have already interfaced temperature sensor and implemented a control system reguarding CPu fan speed by using PIC 16 series..

Added after 1 minutes:

i have also used USB module of 18f455 PIc..they were my semster projects..

Added after 1 minutes:

plz tell me somthing reallly different and innovative..my hardware interfacing is really gud and i want to have my project in this side.

Added after 17 minutes:

can sum1 suggest me anything relating to power??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back