Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the relations of real time to simulation time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardhuang

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
the simulation time displayed by the NC simulator is same to slower than real time, can anybody tell me the difference and its relations?

I think what you mean is that "the execution time show by nc-sim is greater than or equal to the actual time" , this is because ncsim doesnot take into accuont time spent acquring the licence etc.

I think you can take in account the time spent besides the functional simulation by "display the time at the very beginning of simulation".

Even if i take into account the time spent in license acquring, the time is very greater than the actual time.

Can you elaborate more on how you are making the comparision ... probably it helps me in answering your query..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back