Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to phase shift the frequency to 90 degree at 418 Mhz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saif haider

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at 418mhz if some one want to phase shift the freq to 90 degree what shall be the best solution.

Re: phase shift

Hi

Depending on how much space you have available......either distributed or a lumped network.
You can also use transformers.

Regards

I would just use an extra quarter wavelength transmission line of the type that is consistant with your design.

tyassin said:
Hi

Depending on how much space you have available......either distributed or a lumped network.
You can also use transformers.

Regards
plz if u help me in detail as how i can design this network or if u have any material on it plz do me some favour

Added after 2 minutes:

Azulykit said:
I would just use an extra quarter wavelength transmission line of the type that is consistant with your design.
the problem is that i have to design a LC network and then path length of transmission line but at 418MHz i cant able to design it

Hi

Check out this book:

Here is explanied how to make lumped networks equivalent of distributed lines.

I do not know how complicated your network is, but this is a way to get started.

I also have a lot of articles on this subject, but if you have access to IEEE articels you can also find them yourself.

Regards

Check out LC polyphase filters. RC polyphase filters are used on chip for IQ generation, but LC have much less loss and smaller tolerance so better performance.

you can also take PLL into account if you need a precise phaseshift.

I think you mean synthesizing at double frequency and using /2 dividers which operate at rising and falling edge for IQ generation? Certainly the simplest solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back