Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to solve this IE problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the browser to a better one, like Firefox, or Opera...
I had the same problem long time ago with IE, it didn't display any polish diacritics, or sometimes display some of them, and even somtimes worked well. It was impossible to solve this problem neither by reinstalling IE, nor by manipulating with settings/fonts. The problem appeared abruptly, without any logical reason, no new software was installed, just switched off the computer for night and next day... surprise.
Or maybe try gmail in english.

USE fIREfOX

what IE version do you use?

Hi all,
I used IE 6.0. But initially i did not face this problem. Any idea to solve this problem?:idea:

Hi,
I don't why this happen as the i cannot view this website recently.
Please help. Thanks. :cry:

Update to IE6 SP1 or reinstall it, choose advanced installation, then select all language options (or character sets).

use firefox !!

Added after 57 seconds:

as firefox is vry lite n easy on bandwidth

listen to others.
IE always sucks.
Firefox is better & nice alternative. it is free also.
Then why waste time & energy for IE.

in the tool bar u have text size increase and decrease options u can do by that
in firfox go to view then go to text size and then change there

Firefox is better,where you have lots of plugins to play with.You can have a browser according to your wish :).

I would rather go to FIREFOX...it's cool and no problem at all.

Thanks all of you advise.
Finally i had un-install 1 of the software and the unicode is back yo normal....
Shhhh......
:D

firefox is better, but it is not compelet compatiant with ie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back