Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about implementing WiMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfankundi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some details about wimax.how we can implement it.

Re: wimax

Please be specific.
I dont understand what do you mean by implementation ???/
please be clear in asking questions.

wimax

actually i want to have a project in wimax.i m doing my bachelors in electronic engineering.

Re: wimax

WiMAX is defined as Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access by the WiMAX Forum, formed in June 2001 to promote conformance and interoperability of the IEEE 802.16 standard, officially known as WirelessMAN. WiMAX aims to provide wireless data over long distances, in a variety of different ways, from point to point links to full mobile cellular type access. In practical terms this enables a user, for example, to browse the Internet on a laptop computer without physically connecting the laptop to a socket in a wall. The Forum describes WiMAX as "a standards-based technology enabling the delivery of last mile wireless broadband access as an alternative to cable and DSL."

for more details please go throuh the link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back